HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Good items to get, where to get, why to get

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darknightown
Memeber
Memeber

PostSubject: Good items to get, where to get, why to get   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:40 pm

How did you become "pro" at anything in the gods 255 and, expecially, at the BROTHERS guild?
post how you did it and if you think you didn't yet, how you will.

Last edited by darknightown on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spezi
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Good items to get, where to get, why to get   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:55 pm

hey brother good that you ask
allot of guildies want to rank up ... and improve their status in the brotherhood
so the definition of a pro is simple someone who can master something and do ir PROfessionaly
thats where the word comes from to our situation ...
i myself am a pro i have masterd events many times and i ve done my fair share to the guild i helped i invited and boosted and but mainly HAD FUN
a pro is if you can master the medium event 2 times in a row without falling ... if you can do it
you pm me or anlem or another officer like punk caster bobgodzz and well test you since i dont have the permission yet to promote you i can only test you and deliver the results to a highranked one !

thats it from me i hope i could help AND STAY ACTIVE IN THE FORUM
again good question
Back to top Go down
darknightown
Memeber
Memeber

PostSubject: Re: Good items to get, where to get, why to get   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm

spezi wrote:
hey brother good that you ask
allot of guildies want to rank up ... and improve their status in the brotherhood
so the definition of a pro is simple someone who can master something and do ir PROfessionaly
thats where the word comes from to our situation ...
i myself am a pro i have masterd events many times and i ve done my fair share to the guild i helped i invited and boosted and but mainly HAD FUN
a pro is if you can master the medium event 2 times in a row without falling ... if you can do it
you pm me or anlem or another officer like punk caster bobgodzz and well test you since i dont have the permission yet to promote you i can only test you and deliver the results to a highranked one !

thats it from me i hope i could help AND STAY ACTIVE IN THE FORUM
again good question

that would be an "EVENT PRO", a rank in the guild. pro is not necesserally an evet one. but yeah, it is a kind of pro-e-ness >.<
Back to top Go down
BrothersMaster
Brothers Masters
Brothers Masters

PostSubject: Re: Good items to get, where to get, why to get   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:38 pm

well, i have been playing wow for 3 years and i am really naab with jumping so i couldnt get the event BUT in other server (Blizlike) i considered my self as PVP pro especially when i play in my lovly elemental shaman even i got my Caster just because i perfer spell on melee, well to be pro u have to focus on one thing since this game has alot i mean alot of things to be pro of so any1 tried to be pro of all wow in the same time , he will end up as noob Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good items to get, where to get, why to get   

Back to top Go down

Good items to get, where to get, why to get
Page 1 of 1