BROTHERS Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROTHERS guild official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to play a DK!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darknightown
Memeber
Memeber
darknightown

How to play a DK! Empty
PostSubject: How to play a DK!   How to play a DK! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 pm

well, DK are quite *simple*. im better at pve but ill try to say anything in my reach about pvp. Btw, post your own experience in DK bellow Smile

PVE :: arange like this (to make it easyer) : 1 - deathgrip + horn of winter (make it a macro) 2 - icy touch 3 - plage strike 4 - blood strike. this will be your n1 method on getting runic power. 5 - runic strike. this will be how you kill monsters way bigger then you in level and in power (this organization works stupenduosly when leveling and good when lvl 255 is reached). Make sure to keep an eye in your hp. if you attack fast and have the BLOOD skill tree full or a bit filled (specially "Improoved Blood Presence") and you are not healing, it means you are not attacking or you gotta use some of you assets: Rune tap and Death Pact are your 2 main heals. Death strike can also pack a punch some times. remeaber Death and Decay. even if you cant hit the mobs, you will use it to call a bunch at a time when you feel like you can handle 'em. Use your ghoul, gargula, army of the dead, dancing rune weapon, what ever you got. but when you get the ghoul as a pet instead of a guardian (unholy talent), always keep him with you and use Ghooul frenzy to heal him (as well as Death Coil). Ghould rock, remember that.

you may be thinking "this is not simple". but hey, most of the time you'll be tankin & spankin. that that i said is just what you do in the breaks Very Happy

PVP :: *good luck... i said in my range... thats all i got xD*

Darknightown out Smile
Back to top Go down
spezi
VIP Member
VIP Member
spezi

How to play a DK! Empty
PostSubject: verry nice !!   How to play a DK! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:58 pm

nice guide
but what i do is i dont skill on bloodworms they pull aggro all the time dont want that
and i use frost strike allot and heartstrike if there are multible targets but everything else is super good work im proud !!
Back to top Go down
Yamura
Brothers Masters
Brothers Masters
Yamura

How to play a DK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play a DK!   How to play a DK! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:01 am

ye nice Guid^^
Back to top Go down
http://forum.worldofthegods.net/member.php?3788-Gupeli
darknightown
Memeber
Memeber
darknightown

How to play a DK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play a DK!   How to play a DK! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm

spezi wrote:
nice guide
but what i do is i dont skill on bloodworms they pull aggro all the time dont want that
and i use frost strike allot and heartstrike if there are multible targets but everything else is super good work im proud !!
well, if you playright, just kill what they pulled!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yamura
Brothers Masters
Brothers Masters
Yamura

How to play a DK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play a DK!   How to play a DK! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:00 pm

hahah Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
http://forum.worldofthegods.net/member.php?3788-Gupeli
Sponsored content

How to play a DK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play a DK!   How to play a DK! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to play a DK!
Page 1 of 1