BROTHERS Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROTHERS guild official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Addon: Recount

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BobGodz
Brothers Masters
Brothers Masters
BobGodz

Addon: Recount Empty
PostSubject: Addon: Recount   Addon: Recount EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Recount is a graphical damage meter written by Cryect. Recount (Preservation) is an attempt to preserve it through the 2.4 patch and fix up some minor things along the way. If Cryect returns the project really should be wholely his and he can keep or abandon any changes I've made here.

Recount can be found here,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q=Question
A=Answer

F.A.Q

#1 Q: I don't see Recount after installing, what to do?
A: /recount show, then /recount resetpos. If this doesn't help delete all (there are more than one) Recount.lua files in your WTF directory.
#2 Q: I don't see details when I click the recount bar, how to fix?
A: /recount resetpos
#3 Q: I don't see my pets, totems, gargoyles, guardians, Why?
A:Check the config window (cogwheel icon, or /recount config) and uncheck "merge pets w/ owners" to see details about pets, totems or any entity that is treated as pet or guardian.
#4 Q: Can you add effective heals to Recount?
A: Everything that Recount displays as healing is what other addons call "effective healing". I.e. numbers that you see displayed as healing never contain the overhealing component.
#5 Q: I have a question about DPS...
A: DPS is a poor measure, don't expect extensive discussion on the topics. You will find it already at numerous places. I only fix bugs regarding recording data, but don't plan to ever touch the DPS formula otherwise.
#6 Q: Can you add absorption as separate display or to be counted as heals?
A: No, the combat log doesn't report which spell, or which spell-caster caused an absorption so this is currently impossible. There are however ways to guess this information. A separate module called RecountGuessedAbsorbs is available that adds a display mode for guessed absorbs to recount.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrothers255.tk
Yamura
Brothers Masters
Brothers Masters
Yamura

Addon: Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon: Recount   Addon: Recount EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 am

sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.worldofthegods.net/member.php?3788-Gupeli

Addon: Recount